Welcome to the JennScents® Aromaversity™ – your university for aromatherapy certification online, training and custom blending skill development. The JennScents® Aromatherapy Certification Course Program is a 358-hour online, home-study program for everyone from aromatherapy enthusiasts to clinical professionals and those wanting to integrate aromatherapy into their business.
Our aromatherapy certification online courses are designed to offer in-depth training, knowledge and hands-on education about the fundamentals of true aromatherapy history, modern developments, principles, foundations, safety, quality, botany, practical application methods, aroma-chemistry introduction, blending guidelines and techniques, essential oil profiles, business ethics and much more, to develop your skills as a holistic aromatherapist. With each aromatherapy certification course you will receive access to your online courses, instructional audio-visual per lesson, quizzes along the way, guidance to complete your course assignments and final exam. You will be able to communicate with Jennifer Pressimone, JennScents Aromaversity® founder and instructor.
Register & Pay For Aromatherapy Certification Online
- Choose the Aromatherapy Program you want to take below.
- Click the “I Want to Get Started Today” button.
- Check out and pay online.
- You’ll automatically be enrolled in the aromatherapy course. An email will be sent to you with a link for instant access.
Already registered? Log in here.
What to Expect at JennScents Aromaversity
NAHA Approved Aromatherapy School
These Level 1, 2 & 3 programs are approved by and compliant with the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy, as well as NCBTMB and CE Broker providing CEU’s for Licensed Massage Therapists (nationwide), Florida CNA’s and Florida Licensed Dietitians, Nutritionists and Nutritional Counselors.
CE Broker Provider #50-5550
NCBTMB Provider #451338-10
NAHA Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 Approved
Aromatherapy Courses Online
- Foundations & Principles in Aromatherapy
- Introduction to ancient to current history
- Materia medica of 25 Essential Oils
- Materia medica of various carriers & bases
- Production & Quality of Essential Oils & Carriers
- Anatomy & Physiology I – absorption methods, body systems of gastrointestinal, immune, limbic & olfaction, lymphatic, glandular & endocrine, nervous, muscular-skeletal, integumentary
- Essential oil and carrier interactions on physical, mental and emotional levels
- Basic essential oil chemistry with contraindications of essential oils
- How to create & design an effective blend
- Methods of application and use
- Safety guidelines and contraindications (including dermal, respiratory, internal)
- 10 Case studies & Book report
- Blending exercises to build your hands-on experience and confidence
- 30 LMT CEU’s
- Includes Level 1 education & training
- History and Modern Development
- Botany and taxonomy
- Advanced properties of essential oils within a professional framework including personal care for women, men, children, pets, environmental
- Methods of extraction & Aroma-chemistry
- Materia medica of 35 essential oils & carrier oils
- In-depth aromatic safety (including dermal, respiratory & internal use)
- Highly detailed advanced blending techniques and methods of application
- Anatomy & Physiology II – respiratory, hepatic, circulatory, urinary, limbic & brain systems and weight management
- Consultation & client program design
- Business development I & Personal Growth
- Ethics & Legalities of practicing aromatherapy
- Graduation requirements: Course Case Studies, Research Paper, course final exams
- 75 LMT CEU’s
In-depth and comprehensive phyto-aromatic training in a clinical setting to enhance and develop proficiency with skills, scentillect™ and scenterpretation™ that utilizes complementary and integrative holistic health modalities.
- Includes Level 1 & 2 education & training
- Materia medica of 60+ essential oils
- Materia medica of numerous carrier oils
- Properties of essential oils within a clinical framework
- Safety, toxicology and contraindications (dermal, respiratory & internal) of essential oils including vulnerable populations – infants & children, pregnancy, elderly, and chronic conditions
- In-depth client intake, assessment & consultation training
- Scope of practice, legal, ethical, privacy issues
- Phyto-aromatherapy for the Integumentary System including skin care issues and remedies
- Phyto-Aromatherapy for Mind-Body Health for mental and emotional balance
- Advanced Pathophysiology of common diseases and conditions
- Business Development II, Personal Development & Case Study Review
- 119.5 LMT CEU’s
Our holistic aromatherapy certification online courses include lesson, homework assignments, case studies, book report and research paper. An 85% or higher must be achieved on all assignments, quizzes and final exam in order to be awarded your Certificate of Achievement. You’ll have 3 months to complete each individual course or 2 years for the entire program Level 1, 2, & 3. Extensions may be requested in writing for extenuating circumstances.
What Our Students Are Saying
Cindy Gould-Gutierrez, CCA CAA CNHC, AZ
Kathy Stickler, NC
Neil Taffe, NCBTMB, LMT, AMTA
Certified Aromatherapy Instructor
Jennifer is a clinical phyto-aromatherapist, herbalist, formulator, author, international educator, guest speaker and Olfactory Immersion Event Coordinator. She owns JennScents®, Inc. and JennScents® Aromaversity®. JennScents is an aromatherapy-based business on the forefront of the holistic health industry, creating clinically-formulated, therapeutic products for a variety of mind-body health needs. The JennScents® Aromaversity® offers Level 1, 2 & 3 aromatherapy certification programs, NAHA, NCBTMB & CE Broker approved (also providing LMT CEU’s).
Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology and Diplomate in Spiritual PhytoEssencing. She is a Donor Member, Regional Director and Vice-President for the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA.org).
Jennifer is dedicated to bringing the highest level, in-depth, comprehensive, meaningful and cutting-edge education, olfaction and event experience, helping people and pets connect holistically, to bring about mind-body balance. Through her books, aromatherapy certification online courses and research, she pledges to make significant contributions to the world of aromatherapy, empowering others to help themselves while leaving a legacy for future generational aromatherapists to learn and evolve.