What to Expect at JennScents Aromaversity
Welcome to the JennScents® Aromaversity™ – your university for aromatherapy certification online and skilled trade training in essential oils and phyto-aromatherapy custom blending skill development. The JennScents® Aromatherapy Certification Course Program is a 368-hour online, home-study program for everyone from aromatherapy beginners and enthusiasts to clinical professionals and those wanting to integrate aromatherapy into their business.
Our aromatherapy certification online courses are designed to offer in-depth training, knowledge and hands-on education about the fundamentals of true aromatherapy history, modern developments, principles, foundations, safety, quality, botany, practical application methods, aroma-chemistry introduction, blending guidelines and techniques, 60+ essential oil profiles, business ethics and much more, to develop your skills as a holistic aromatherapist. With each aromatherapy certification course you will receive access to your online courses, instructional audio-visual per lesson, quizzes along the way, guidance and mentoring to complete your course assignments. You will be able to communicate with Jennifer Pressimone, JennScents Aromaversity® founder and instructor. Bridging Scentillect® & Scenterpretation for Mind-Body Health.
Register & Pay For Aromatherapy Certification Online
- Choose the Aromatherapy Program you want to take below.
- Click the “I Want to Get Started Today” button.
- Check out and pay online.
- You’ll automatically be enrolled in the aromatherapy course. An email will be sent to you with a link for instant access.
Already registered? Log in here.
Aromatherapy Certification Online
- Foundations & Principles in Aromatherapy
- Introduction to ancient to current history
- Materia medica of 25 Essential Oils
- Materia medica of various carriers & bases
- Production & Quality of Essential Oils & Carriers
- Anatomy & Physiology I – absorption methods, body systems of gastrointestinal, immune, limbic & olfaction, lymphatic, glandular & endocrine, nervous, muscular-skeletal, integumentary
- Essential oil and carrier interactions on physical, mental and emotional levels
- Basic essential oil chemistry with contraindications of essential oils
- How to create & design an effective blend
- Methods of application and use
- Safety guidelines and contraindications (including dermal, respiratory, internal)
- 10 Case studies & Book report
- Blending exercises to build your hands-on experience and confidence
- 30 LMT CEU’s
- Includes Level 1 education & training
- History and Modern Development
- Botany and taxonomy
- Advanced properties of essential oils within a professional framework for personal care with women, men, children, pets, environmental
- Methods of extraction & Aroma-chemistry
- Materia medica of 35 essential oils & carrier oils
- In-depth aromatic safety (including dermal, respiratory & internal use)
- Highly detailed advanced blending techniques and methods of application
- Anatomy & Physiology II – respiratory, hepatic, circulatory, urinary, limbic & brain systems and weight management
- Consultation & client program design
- Business development, ethics, Case Studies & Research Paper
- Phyto-Aromatherapy for Gastrointestinal Imbalances
- Ethics & Legalities of practicing aromatherapy
- Graduation requirements: Course Case Studies, Research Paper, course final exams
- 105 LMT CEU’s
In-depth and comprehensive phyto-aromatic training in a clinical setting to enhance and develop proficiency with skills, scentillect™ and scenterpretation™ that utilizes complementary and integrative holistic health modalities.
- Includes Level 1 & 2 education & training
- Materia medica of 60+ essential oils
- Materia medica of numerous carrier oils
- Properties of essential oils within a clinical framework
- Safety, toxicology & contraindications (dermal, respiratory & internal) of essential oils including vulnerable populations – infants & children, pregnancy, elderly, and chronic conditions
- In-depth client intake, assessment & consultation training
- Scope of practice, legal, ethical, privacy issues
- Phyto-aromatherapy for the Integumentary System including skin care, hair and nail issues with remedies
- Phyto-Aromatherapy for Mind-Body Health for mental and emotional balance
- Advanced Pathophysiology I & II of common diseases and conditions
- Business Development, Ethics, Case Studies and Research paper
- 119.5 LMT CEU’s
Approved Online Aromatherapy Courses
Our Level 1, 2 & 3 aromatherapy certification programs are approved by (and compliant with) the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), as well as NCBTMB and CE Broker providing CEU’s for Licensed Massage Therapists (nationwide), Florida CNAs and Florida Licensed Dietitians, Nutritionists and Nutritional Counselors.
CE Broker Provider #50-5550
NCBTMB Provider #451338-10
NAHA Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 Approved
Aromatherapy Business Training Course Package
2 courses – The Aromatherapy Business Training Course Package is designed to provide you with in-depth, step-by-step training and knowledge in creating a flourishing aromatherapy business. Whether you are starting from scratch or cultivating an existing business, you will gain valuable insight in business development and growth strategies, marketing approaches, business planning, financial analysis, operations, helpful resources, consultation practice and much more.
Our holistic aromatherapy certification online courses include lesson, homework assignments, case studies, book report and research paper. An 85% or higher must be achieved on all assignments, quizzes and final exam in order to be awarded your Certificate of Achievement. You’ll have 3 months to complete each individual course or 2 years for the entire program Level 1, 2, & 3. Extensions may be requested in writing for extenuating circumstances.
What Our Students Are Saying
Cindy Gould-Gutierrez, CCA CAA CNHC, AZ
Neil Taffe, NCBTMB, LMT, AMTA
Kathy Stickler, NC
Certified Aromatherapy Instructor
Jennifer is a clinical phyto-aromatherapist, herbalist, formulator, author, international educator, guest speaker and Olfactory Immersion Event Coordinator. She owns JennScents®, Inc. and JennScents® Aromaversity®. JennScents is an aromatherapy-based business on the forefront of the holistic health industry, creating clinically-formulated, therapeutic products for a variety of mind-body health needs. The JennScents® Aromaversity® offers Level 1, 2 & 3 aromatherapy certification programs, NAHA, NCBTMB & CE Broker approved (also providing LMT CEU’s).
Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology and Diplomate in Spiritual PhytoEssencing. She is a Donor Member, Regional Director and Vice-President for the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA.org).
Jennifer is dedicated to bringing the highest level, in-depth, comprehensive, meaningful and cutting-edge education, olfaction and event experience, helping people and pets connect holistically, to bring about mind-body balance. Through her books, aromatherapy certification online courses and research, she pledges to make significant contributions to the world of aromatherapy, empowering others to help themselves while leaving a legacy for future generational aromatherapists to learn and evolve.