Aromatherapy Year In Review 2019
What a year 2019 has been! Thank you to all of our JennScents family for spreading your love of JennScents with your friends and contributing to our accomplishments. We can’t wait to see what 2020 holds for us all! We have many projects, website and online class enhancements, new products and continued health and wellness consultations.
Some highlights from 2019 include:
- The JennScents Aromaversity expanded its certification programs to include an enhanced Clinical Aromatherapy program.
- In addition to Licensed Massage Therapists and Registered Dietitians, our Aromaversity is now approved for nurses (RN’s LPN’s ARNP’s and CNA’s).
- We can offer more CEU’s for nationwide licensed massage therapist through NCBTMB
- We have more Certified Holistic, Professional and Clinical Aromatherapy graduates than ever before, contributing to more quality Aromatherapists in the field.
- Enhanced our Affiliate Program to offer you more money for sharing the JennScents Aromaversity with your family, friends and clients. It’s simple. Sign up to become an affiliate. Refer a friend to take any of our JennScents Aromatherapy Course Programs or Classes and earn a generous “Thank You Commission”.
Owner, Jennifer Pressimone, along with her team has accomplished many projects behind the scenes to help ensure our students get the best aromatherapy education possible including:
- She was a guest speaker at several health and wellness conferences, including the holistic medicine conference and Solle Naturals Convention.
- Jennifer created, recorded and published three specialty classes for JennScents Aromaversity students. These include Phyto-Aromatherapy for Gastrointestinal Health, Advanced Pathophysiology & BOtanical Integration I and Advanced Pathophysiology & Botanical Integration II.
- She was interviewed for her expertise in aromatherapy, research and development for several magazine articles, and a documentary film focused on natural health experiences.
- Jennifer Pressimone updated and published the second edition of the JennScents Holistic Aromatherapy Comprehensive Guide
On a personal note. Jennifer feels incredibly blessed in 2019 as well. She was a caretaker for her sister after a horrible motorcycle accident. She also cared for her mom after having a bad fall and breaking her leg and hip. It has been a long recovery for them both, but they are on the mend. Thanks to Jennifer’s knowledge, expertise and training, she was able to provide the best health, wellness and aromatherapy care to them.
Author: Jennifer Pressimone, Entrepreneur, Formulator, Author
Jennifer Pressimone is an aromatherapy entrepreneur (an Aromapreneur™). She is the founder and President of JennScents®, Inc. and the JennScents Aromaversity®. She is the Vice-President and Regional Florida Director of Central Florida for the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA). Jennifer has build, managed and maintained several health and wellness businesses over the last 20 years. She is an incredibly gifted essential oil formulator, aromatherapy educator, public speaker, herbalist, author and philanthropist. She leads with passion, experience and heart to inspire, empower and motivate others to not only follow their dreams, but crush it, realizing more than they ever imagined possible. Jennifer is a life coach and business mentor. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Central Florida, and has thousands of hours in continuing education in many health and wellness topics. Her specialties include mind-body health, gastrointestinal health and cognitive aromatherapy for humans and pets.
Want to feel more confident in using essential oils safely to take care your family & others?
Looking to expand your knowledge and skills using essential oils?
Want to add aromatherapy to your client services to enrich your niche?
Or start a new career path in aromatherapy?
Glad you are here.
The JennScents Aromaversity has 3 training programs to meet you where you are, and help you grow to where you want to be.
Check out our Aromatherapy Certifications here.
When you are connected to your passion and lead with purpose, everything is possible.
You just need the right education, mentor, and tools to get you there.
Come see us at the Aromaversity to see how we can make your dreams come true, doing something you love.