Do you ground yourself…every day? If not, now is the time to implement an aromatherapy grounding ritual in your morning and evening routine. It can improve your brain function, ability to multitask with ease, calm overwhelm and help you manage your stress level. It is a simple process, and takes less than 5 minutes.
How does grounding yourself each day help your health?
Having a grounding ritual every morning and evening is highly beneficial, physically, mentally and emotionally. When you feel deeply rooted in yourself, you have a clear sense of who you are and what you want. Combine that with smelling your aromatherapy each day, you can’t help but feel balanced, content and confident.
Taking one to five minutes each day to center yourself and disconnect from the chaos and scattered energy, can enhance your breathing, improve overall circulation (blood and lymph), and reduce nervousness and anxiety.
Aromatherapy Grounding Ritual
- Choose a middle or base note essential oil to smell before, during and after your “grounding” session – I like frankincense, myrrh, patchouli, palo santo and/or yarrow. Diffuse this oil, or place 1 drop on a cotton round to keep with you.
- Close your eyes. Take in 5-6 deep breaths as you inhale this scent. Notice where you feel this scent connecting. Is it in your throat, chest, stomach, etc? This is telling you where you are holding your stress. Pay extra attention to that organ or body process to nurture it and support it.
- When you wake up, image you have deep roots coming out of your feet, and they reach far into the depths of the earth. Stand tall, shoulders back and take in several deep breaths. Feel yourself connecting to your inner power, providing you with mental strength and resilience to enhance your stamina and endurance.
- Repeat this before bed, and any time throughout the day to center yourself and rebound from a chaotic situation, excessive worry and anxiety.
- I like to wear Hematite when blending to keep me grounding and absorb any chaotic energy from those I am blending for. It is best to wear a Hematite bracelet, necklace, or earrings or keep a stone of hematite in your left pocket.
- capsule of Yarrow or drinking a cup of Yarrow tea each evening can help. This helps strengthen your blood from any negative energy invasion (a Native American Indian practice).
- Stand in the sun (no sunglasses) for 5-10 minutes to refuel & rejuvenate.
- Walk with your toes in the sand or grass for 5-10 minutes to ground yourself with the earth.
Want to feel more confident in using essential oils safely to take care your family & others?
Looking to expand your knowledge and skills using essential oils?
Want to add aromatherapy to your client services to enrich your niche?
Or start a new career path in aromatherapy?
Glad you are here.
The JennScents Aromaversity has 3 training programs to meet you where you are, and help you grow to where you want to be.
When you are connected to your passion and lead with purpose, everything is possible.
You just need the right education, mentor, and tools to get you there.
Come see us at the Aromaversity to see how we can make your dreams come true, doing something you love.