Benefits of a Nasal Atomizer
Nasal atomizers are very versatile, multipurposed, and easy to use. They help –
- stress relief
- brain power & focus
How to use a Nasal Atomizer Scent Stick
In this video I share how to assemble a nasal atomizer, how to create a nasal atomizer aromatherapy formula, and 3 ways to make a nasal atomizer blend.
I like these because they are BPA free plastic, safe for kids, those with cognitive deficits, and those you need to use caution with any glass objects. Many uses my customers have shared with me include –
- helping their kids focus at school and to sleep better at night
- energy & brain boost at work
- hep get through a stressful or grief situation
- reduce anxiety & panic attacks
- calm anger during traffic on their way to and from work
- mental health counselors and nursing staff use them on the psyche floor
- nurses have use for post-op nausea and delirium
Instructions for use.
- The nasal atomizer has 3 parts – the nasal stick, cotton scent wick & round bottom piece
- Place the scent wick on a paper towel or inside of a glass bowl (do not use a plastic bowl).
- Add 10-20 drops of the essential oil or essential oil blend to the scent wick.
- Insert the wick inside of the nasal stick and snap on the round bottom piece
Directions for use:
- Twist off the cap, and whiff the scent 3-5 times per nostril
- Take in deep breaths as you smell in the oil, and release your stress on the exhale
- Smell this 3 times a day, and as needed for a brain boost, jolt of energy & fun, boost creativity & positive mood.
- It can also help quiet the mind to help you sleep better because it helps support the adrenals.
Want a personalized aromatherapy blended nasal atomizer formulated by world renowned Clinical Aromatherapist, Jennifer Pressimone? Order yours here today.