Everyone loves to feel loved. And everyone really wants to make others feel loved. It is when ego and pride step in that we begin to critique, judge and evaluate other people and situations. When we do that, that type of judgment can make someone feel unloved, rejected, unworthy and inferior. Can’t we all lift up everyone else, instead of tear them down? What happened to helping other help themselves?
If you have experienced a trauma, either personally or watched someone else get traumatized, there needs to be some healing of the heart. This healing can help restore kindness, appreciation, understanding and forgiveness. All of this starts with you. Love yourself, and then you will be able to have reciprocal love.
Loving your heart
Place your hands over your heart. Close your eyes. Feel the heart beat. Is it fast? Slow? In perfect rhythm? Now, tell your heart that you love it. You appreciate it and honor it for everything it gives you, day in and out. Feel it loving you back? See, it all starts with you. You loving you. This allows you to feel love, and accept it when others give it to you. It also allows you to give it out, with expectations and judgement. This is unconditional love. Think of a pet, loving you always, no matter what.
Scents for love
Surround your yourself with heart-loving scents to fuel, refuel, rejuvenate, invigorate, inspire, encourage, motivate and support your physical heart, and emotional heart. Some of my favorite “love” scents are:
- Fruits: bergamot, grapefruit – lifts the heart
- Flowers: rose, ylang ylang, chamomile (roman) – nourishes the heart
- Herbs & Trees: Pine, Douglas Fir, Cypress, Sandalwood, Rosemary – grounds the heart
- Spices: Cinnamon, Ginger – warms the heart
Embrace your emotional heart
Emotions can get the best of you. Especially when they strongly tug at the heartstrings. It is ok to be emotional. I think many people, whether taught, conditioned, or by choice, think they have to bury their emotions and put on a happy smile all of the time. That is tough. Burying emotions is unhealthy. There is a book I like called, Feelings Buried Alive, Never Die by Karol K. Truman. It is enlightening and a good reminder, to not bury emotions. It can cause havoc on your mind and body – physically, mentally, emotionally, energetically and spiritually. Accepting them, owning them, working through them, then releasing them (so they don’t own, and eat away at you) is very healthy. Decluttering the burdens can free you up to receive positivity, love from others and love from yourself.
Rejection Rectifier Roll-on
- 3 drops Ylang Ylang (Canaga odorata)
- 3 drops Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis)
- 2 drops Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- 2 drops Douglas Fir ( Pseudotsuga menziesii)
- 5 drops Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)
- .33 oz. carrier oil
Combine ingredients. Place the rollerball and cap on securely. Mix well. Label. Use as needed, as often as you need on the heart and solar plexus chakra regions, middle of the back (lung region) and bottoms of the feet.
Broken Heart Healer Balm
- 5 drops Pine (Pinus sylvestris)
- 6 drops Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- 4 drops Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zylancium)
- 3 drops Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- 4 drops Ravintsara (Cinnamomum camphora)
- 1.5 oz. shea butter
- .5 oz. aloe vera gel
Combine carriers first and mix well. Add in essential oils and mix well. Label. Use as needed, as often as you need on the heart chakra region, middle of the back and bottoms of the feet.
HeartScents Mender Aromatic Mist
- 4 drops Rose (Rosa damascena)
- 3 drops Sandalwood (Santalum alba)
- 2 drops Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- 2 drops Carrot seed (Daucus carota)
- 4 drops Lime (Citrus medica)
- 4 drops Orange (Citrus sinensis)
- 3 drops Davana (Artemisia pallens)
- 2oz. Distilled water or liquid plant enzymes
- (optional) 1-2 droppers of Distress Remedy or Rescue Remedy
Combine ingredients. Mix well. Label. Use as needed, as often as you need on the heart chakra region, middle of the back and bottoms of the feet.
Want someone to help you identify where you are stuck and why, and create an action plan to get you moving?
Want to create movement in your life, health & business that builds momentum so you can achieve your goals & dreams?
Want a tried-and-true system that guides you in taking steps, so you don’t have to figure it out on your own?
I’ve got you.
Check out my Design, Align & Shine Coaching Program that helps you uncover hidden or stuck mindset blocks to unleash your inner fire. When you are connected to your purpose and passion, everything is possible. You just need the desire, a system, guide and tools to get you there.
Get registered for my Design, Align & Shine Program. Your time is NOW!