Personal Growth Strategies to Embrace Change
Changing times call for a change in your mindset. A change or shift in mindset can nurture your heart’s desire. This is the time to dig deep, connect with who you are, what you want, and what you are willing to do to achieve your goals. Personal growth requires having a strong mind, warm heart and keen intuition.
Here are some questions to ask yourself to take an inventory of where you are mentally in the pursuit of your dreams and living your best life.
- Do you have the willpower to set goals?
- If so, what do you need to tap into that willpower, and create a goal map?
- If not, why do you not have the willpower? What is stopping you?
- Do you know what you desire? What is your inner passion hungry for? Can you state your dreams out loud, & feel confident in them?
- If so, write them out and say them out loud to yourself and to your accountability buddy every day.
- If not, what is stopping you from connecting to your desire and inner passion? Are you burned out? Reeling from an emotional setback like anger, bitterness, resentment, betrayal, etc.?
- What can you do to work through this so you can reconnect with your inner light?
- Do you know how to achieve your dreams and goals? Do you have the skills, tools & support system?
- If so, honor that and put those skills and tools to work. Lean on your support system for encouragement and to bounce ideas off, so you can stay moving forward in the direction of your goals.
- If not, what skills do you need? What tools do you need? Who do you have around you, or who can you seek to connect with, that could be a part of your support system?
Personal G.R.O.W.T.H. Implementation Strategies
Half the battle in conquering a goal is to ignite your desire to do it. The other half is knowing how to do it. These two skills feed your ability to establish personal growth strategies to embrace change.
Just like in school, we had guidance counselors who guided us in making decisions, choosing the right classes, working trough peer pressure issues and just being a listening ear when we needed it. I remember one of my high school guidance counselors in particular, Mr. Border. I will never forget him. He believed in me when I didn’t know how to believe in myself. That is what a support system does…cheers you on in celebrations and picks you up when you fall or face challenges.
Having a personal coach is similar. They are there for you to help you see mindset & emotional roadblocks that are holding you back from channeling your willpower, igniting your desire and taking action. They help you define your goals, detangle & declutter limiting beliefs. and create effective action steps that move you forward, one step at a time with confidence and competence.
Here are my personal growth strategies to give you a kickstart in turning your dreams into a reality, making your heart smile with joy.
G.R.O.W.T.H. stands for –
- Give direction & game plan: Give yourself a direction that you want to go in, and create a game plan to get you there
- Recognize patterns: Are there patterns of behavior that you express when you are faced with challenges? Do you fight & confront obstacles head on, or do you flee and run away from them? Why? Do you have self-sabotaging behaviors? If so, what can you do to turn them into positive, productive behaviors?
- Open up possibility pathways: Dream big! Think big! Don’t seclude yourself in a small bubble with limited beliefs. Dream about what possibilities that are at your fingertips that you could pursue, if there were no boundaries, constraints or fear. Dream with courage and you will see possibilities that provide solutions to your challenges.
- Walk step by step: Baby steps. Start with a dream. Break that down into tasks. Break those tasks into singular action steps that you could accomplish daily. Embrace, enjoy & celebrate each step. This is movement in the direction of your goals.
- Time management & strategies for setting healthy boundaries. Time block action steps, down time, technology time and planning time. If you start your day with a plan & organized time frames, you will most likely get more done that day, than if you wing it.
- Health & personal value assessment: How are you? How is your mindset? How is your emotional response system? How do you feel physically? Are you connected with your intuition? Does your head, heart and gut align with each other, bringing you happiness and contentment?
Commit to yourself. Take time to really dive into these questions and connect with your answers. This will bring you closer to yourself, and help you strengthen your mindset and motivation.
Want someone to help you identify where you are stuck and why, and create an action plan to get you moving?
Want to create movement in your life, health & business that builds momentum so you can achieve your goals & dreams?
Want a tried-and-true system that guides you in taking steps, so you don’t have to figure it out on your own?
I’ve got you.
Check out my Design, Align & Shine Coaching Program that helps you uncover hidden or stuck mindset blocks to unleash your inner fire. When you are connected to your purpose and passion, everything is possible. You just need the desire, a system, guide and tools to get you there.
Get registered for my Design, Align & Shine Program. Your time is NOW!
Jennifer Pressimone is a Clinical Aromatherapist, Herbalist and Health Coach. She specializes in mindset & emotional healing, and gastrointestinal health through her specially designed coaching programs. She takes you on journey of self-discovery, detangling limited beliefs instilled since childhood, to help you connect to your inner light, so your gifts, talents and heart can shine. She is a gifted practitioner, bridging her training and experience in psychology, business development, entrepreneurship, deep emotional & soul level healing and life lessons to help clients remove roadblocks keeping them from reaching their full potential, with joy and certainty.
If you’d like to connect with Jennifer to see how she can help you strengthen your mindset to encourage resilience, and reach your goals, schedule a meet and greet here.
Article References: JennScents Holistic Comprehensive Guide, JennScents Aromaversity Classes, JennScents E-books and Reference Material
Author: Jennifer Pressimone, Entrepreneur, Formulator, Author
Jennifer Pressimone is an aromatherapy entrepreneur (an Aromapreneur™). She is the founder and President of JennScents®, Inc. and the JennScents Aromaversity®. She is the Vice-President and Regional Florida Director of Central Florida for the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA). Jennifer has build, managed and maintained several health and wellness businesses over the last 20 years. She is an incredibly gifted essential oil formulator, aromatherapy educator, public speaker, herbalist, author and philanthropist. She leads with passion, experience and heart to inspire, empower and motivate others to not only follow their dreams, but crush it, realizing more than they ever imagined possible. Jennifer is a life coach and business mentor. She received her Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from the University of Central Florida, and has thousands of hours in continuing education in many health and wellness topics. Her specialties include mind-body health, gastrointestinal health and cognitive aromatherapy for humans and pets.
Disclaimers: Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prescribe. It is recommended that if serious health issues exist, you consult a licensed medical provider. JennScents does not assume liability or responsibility for the use and/or misuse of this information.