Level II – Advanced Holistic Phyto-Aromatherapy (Course 3)
Congratulations on making the decision to further your education with a Level II NAHA Approved Certification. This Advanced Holistic aromatherapy is Course 1 for Level I certificate and course 3 in your Certified Holistic Aromatherapist Designation.
This Course is designed to offer in-depth, extensive information about aromatherapy history, quality measures, safety guidelines, blending tips and techniques, recipes, 25 essential oil and 10 carrier profiles for physical, mental and emotional concerns, essential oil chemistry and core foundational training to strengthen your confidence and skills with aromatherapy practices. This course offers 28 education hours (14 course instruction hours, 14 practice lab hours) and a Certificate of Achievement. 24Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) available for Licensed Massage Therapists, Florida Licensed Dietitians & Nutritionists, Florida Nutritional Counselors and Florida Certified Nursing Assistants.
You have the option to purchase course materials at our online store – www.Shop.JennScents.com including essential oils and carriers discussed within this course.
Log into your account at www.JennScents.com to begin your Level II studies. You can manage your courses in the My Account tab – Enrolled Courses and Courses Available (for purchase). If you do not already have an account, you’ll need to create one. Each time you purchase a course, it will be automatically added to your account profile. Assignments, case studies and reports, when prompted during your online lessons, must be uploaded and submitted with typed (12 font) or very legible handwriting.
Courses may not be shared for certification purposes. Only one certification will be awarded per purchased course. Each student must register for their own account that will assist the Education Department in tracking courses, course completion and certification completion.
To receive credit for course completion, students must achieve at least an 85% on all coursework, quizzes and final exam. Incomplete work and inaccurate assignments will not be approved until all requirements are met.
You will have three (3) months from the date of purchase to complete and submit all required coursework for certification. Extensions may be requested for extenuating circumstances.
We wish you the best on your aromatic journey and look forward to educating and mentoring you along the way. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via the online Q&A chat area or via email at jh@JennScents.com.
Lesson 1: Review of Introduction to Aromatherapy
Lesson 2: Advanced Aromatherapy
Lesson 3: Quality
Lesson 4: Safety
Lesson 5: Botany
Lesson 6: Physiology &Limbic System
Lesson 7: Body System Introduction
Lesson 8: Application Methods
Lesson 9: Extraction Methods
Lesson 10: Chemistry
Lesson 11: Blending
Lesson 12: Choosing Essential Oils
Lesson 13: Essential Oil Profiles
- Grapefruit, pink– Citrus paradisi
- Marjoram– Origanum marjorana
- Clove – Eugenia caryophllata
- Vetiver– Vetiveria zizanoides
- Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Thyme, Sweet– Thymus vulgaris ct linalol
- Bay Laurel– Laurus nobilis
- Helichrysum– Helichrusum italicum
- Red Mandarin– Citrus reticulata
- Jasmine– Jasminum Officinalis; grandiflorum
- Inula– Inula helenium, graveolens
- Oregano– Origanum vulgare; compactum
- Spearmint– Mentha spicata
- Niaouli– Melaleuca quinquenervia
- Sweet Basil– Ocimum basilicum
- Lime– Citrus aurantifolia
- Cedar,Virginia– Juniperus virginiana
Lesson14: Choosing Carrier Bases
- Almond (Sweet) oil
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Apricot Kernel oil
- Avocado Oil
- Baking Soda
- Black Ointment
- Castle Soap
- Castor Oil
- E, Vitamin
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Golden Salve
- Grapeseed Oil
- Hazelnut Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Olive Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Dead Sea salt
- Shea Butter
- Silver Solution
Lesson 15: Aromatherapy Consultations
Lesson 16 Business Development Education and Resources
Lesson 17: Ethics
Lesson 18: Create A Blend
Course Assignments: Book Report and Case Studies
* The JennScents® Aromatherapy Certification Courses have been designed to encompass the guidelines of the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA.org). NAHA is the leader in education and resources for the Aromatherapy field and have strict guidelines for the aromatherapy schools they approve. JennScents® courses include essential oil profiles. Depending on the course there may be some essential oils mentioned in the DVD but may not have a profile in the particular course and vice versa. These essential oil profiles are required by NAHA and allow you to gain hands on training by creating your own profile for these oils.
You have the option to purchase an additional Course Materials Package that offers the essential oils and carriers discussed within this course. Package #1 and Package #2