Welcome to the JennScents Institute Online School, a division of JennScents, Inc. JennScents creates, publishes and maintains in house all school content. The information provided in each course may be updated at any time, and without notice.
Thank you for choosing JennScents, Inc. to further your holistic aromatherapy education. Aromatherapy is a special discipline in the natural health arena, connecting our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual being. JennScents is committed to providing the highest level of education that delivers current, accurate and relevant training in the aromatherapy field. Our goal is to empower and inspire you to develop your skills, knowledge, confidence and creativity, both personally and professionally.
As the founder and instructor with the JennScents Institute, I want to encourage reciprocal communication, reasonable expectations and a welcoming, healing education environment. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions throughout your education journey with us, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately. This school was created for you, the student. We want to provide a friendly, easy-to-learn, personable experience that gives you the best training and skills in an online class setting, so you can be the Aromatherapist you are destined to be. We know you have options in choosing an aromatherapy school, so we will continuously strive to meet your expectations and education needs as well as challenge you to put your skills into action through practical applications, case studies and other coursework assignments. We are in this learning experience together and we must both do our part to help you succeed and flourish.
As a student with the JennScents Institute, we have established guidelines so that your learning experience is pleasant, meaningful, enlightening, fulfilling and informative. Please read through our Enrollment Agreement and let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving your educational needs and enjoying this aromatic journey together.
STUDENT & INSTRUCTOR ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
- By purchasing a JennScents course, you are agreeing to the terms as outlined.
- Code of Conduct: All students and instructors will conduct themselves with the utmost respect, kindness and courtesy. No profanity or derogatory behavior will be tolerated. This includes student to instructor and student to student interactions.
- Communication: If you have any questions, comments, concerns, complaints or suggestions at any time during your student courses, please contact us directly, as soon as possible, so that we can come to a mutual resolution. Please submit all requests in writing to jh@JennScents.com.
- Course Assignments: Course assignments need to be submitted within the designated time frame for full course credit. Please allow 3-5 business days for course submittal approval. If extenuating circumstances occur, and you are unable to complete the coursework within the designated timeframe, you may file an extension request via email. Approval will be based on a case by case basis. An extension must be requested within 30 calendar days of your course deadline.
- Correspondence: While we like to reply to all student request within 24 hours, sometimes it may take up to 10 business days, depending on our schedule of classes, trade shows, conferences and other travel. We will always do our best to reply as soon as possible, but your patience is requested if there is a delay. If a matter is urgent, please send an email to support@JennScents.com marked “JSI Urgent Matter” in the subject line. You may also call our office at 352.243.9627 and leave a detailed message.
- All courses are presently available in English only. A Spanish interpreter is available upon request and by appointment only.
- Course Transcripts: Course transcripts are available upon request. Please allow 2-4 weeks to receive via email.
- Course Tuition: Please review all updated course details, descriptions and pricing under the Courses tab at the top of the screen.
- Confidentiality: All student records and coursework submissions are kept confidentially and not shared with any third party.
- Copyrights: All materials provided by JennScents, Inc. are copyrighted and the exclusive property of JennScents, Inc. All rights reserved. At no time may the information, in portions or in full, be reproduced, copied, replicated, distributed, displayed, published, sold, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the written approval from Jennifer Pressimone, owner of JennScents, Inc. This includes course information shared with the intent of representing the material as one’s own.
- Unauthorized Sharing of course content is prohibited: You may NOT share course information with anyone who is not a student of that particular course.
- Refunds: Once a class is purchased, the student will have access to the JennScents Institute Online School, which provides a course e-Workbook that is available for download. Thus, all courses are non-refundable.
You expressly understand and agree that JennScents, Inc. shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential use and misuse of information and training. You agree that JennScents, Inc., in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, may terminate your registered account (or any part thereof) or use of the website, and remove and discard any content within the website, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if JennScents, Inc. believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the Rules, Regulations and Enrollment Agreement.