Business Building Secrets
Let’s face it, the way we do business has changed over last 20 years. Everything is more technology driven, with models in place to track, monitor and assess emotional behaviors. These measures help business owners target their audience with more precision and marketing. The thing is, you have to establish those program measures, work the system and analyze the metrics data daily. It really is a full time job! There has got to be some buisness building secrets that fuel your happiness and propel your business at the same.
Do What You Do Best & Let Others Do The Rest
Adding a social media and marketing consultant can be a smart move to help you navigate the rules, algorithms, various methods and techniques. Trust me, I have tried to do it myself for years and it is very time consuming. Just when you think you have it down pat, the game (algorithms, rules, etc..) changes. It seems like this happens every 5-6 months, so you have to work to be ahead of the game. Sign-up for newsletters with the top digital marketing companies so you can learn about upcoming changes, before they happen. The worse thing is to have a plan, work the system, see some healthy numbers, but no conversations. If that is the case, changes need to be made. Leave it to the experts to help you get back on top. This will help you do what you do best…your business, and let them do what they do best…help your business be seen, heard, wanted and desired.
5 Business Building Secrets for Your Aromatherapy Business in 2020
So, what are my secrets to you leading this marketing team? How do I build my aromatherapy business? Here is what I’ve learned and my 5 pillars of driving my business.
- Will God’s Will. What is it that God has placed before you? Get on the raft, and ride his wave of a purpose driven path for you. He knows best. The path is already paved. You just have to walk it.
- Recognize and embrace your own strengths. You already know what they are. The tasks, talents and gifts that you are good at, that you love to do, and it seems effortless. Play to your strengths and fill in the gaps with those areas that are not your strong point, or that you don’t enjoy doing. Learn what the hot trends are in your industry, match up your strengths.
- Be present! Claim your presence in the world. You are worthy! You are needed! You have something special to offer that others need! You are someone else’s strength. When you are present, you have the ability to breathe in opportunities that are right in front of you. not thinking about the past or future, but right now.
- Surround yourself by supportive, nourishing and inspiring people and communities. You have heard that saying, “misery loves company”? Well, “positivity loves positivity”. Be around people who challenge you, motivate you, inspire and empower you to be the best version of yourself. Lead with a positive heart, clear mind and authentic gut.
- Showcase your value. You have valuable God-given talents and gifts. Let people know your worth. Share your value. How can you adn have you helped others in similar situations, whether it be health-related, life or business related. Share you! This is what will grow your business and help it thrive.
If you are just starting out, these tips can help you devise your business plan, choose an appropriate busines name that captures your essence and create something very special. If you are in business, or in a rut trying to get through some stagnant times, this can help you reconnect to you personally, as well as and your company, redefine your mission and branding message.
Ok, if you are reading this paragraph, that means you are invested in making a difference for yourself and your business. Now, I want you to grab a sheet of paper and a crayon, pen or pencil. Write down an affirmation right now. This is part of helping tap into your WHY you are doing business, or pursuing goals in life. Hopefully, you are connected a little more deeply with yourself, your wants and needs. You are inspired to make a difference in your own life, today. So, write down the first words, phrases and/or sentences that come to mind. I’ll wait a minute while you do that.
Ok, done? Now, tape that to your bathroom mirror, front and center. I want you to read this to yourself, every time you look in that mirror. Say it with love. Say it with meaning. Saying it with belief. You can also create an affirmation statement in one of the marketing apps on your smartphone. Find a pretty picture and create the affirmation text over it. Make this your screen saver. This way you will see it all throughout the day. Remember, cells, tissues and organs believe everything you tell it. So, tell it something positive.
Author: Jennifer Pressimone, Entrepreneur, Formulator, Author
Jennifer Pressimone is an aromatherapy entrepreneur (an Aromapreneur™). She is the founder and President of JennScents®, Inc. and the JennScents Aromaversity®. She is the Vice-President and Regional Florida Director of Central Florida for the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA). Jennifer has build, managed and maintained several health and wellness businesses over the last 20 years. She is an incredibly gifted essential oil formulator, aromatherapy educator, public speaker, herbalist, author and philanthropist. She leads with passion, experience and heart to inspire, empower and motivate others to not only follow their dreams, but crush it, realizing more than they ever imagined possible. Jennifer is a life coach and business mentor. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Central Florida, and has thousands of hours in continuing education in many health and wellness topics. Her specialties include mind-body health, gastrointestinal health and cognitive aromatherapy for humans and pets.
Want to feel more confident in using essential oils safely to take care your family & others?
Looking to expand your knowledge and skills using essential oils?
Want to add aromatherapy to your client services to enrich your niche?
Or start a new career path in aromatherapy?
Glad you are here.
The JennScents Aromaversity has 3 training programs to meet you where you are, and help you grow to where you want to be.
Check out our Aromatherapy Certifications here.
When you are connected to your passion and lead with purpose, everything is possible.
You just need the right education, mentor, and tools to get you there.
Come see us at the Aromaversity to see how we can make your dreams come true, doing something you love.