Photo-Aromatherapy for Mindset & Motivation: How thoughts and feelings drive action
Aromatherapy has been used for centuries for physical, mental and emotional health. We learned from ancient cultures the benefits it provides for mood, motivation and physical health. Coupled with more evidence-based research today, we can clearly see the profound effect aromatherapy can have on our thoughts, emotions and behaviors. Certain scents offer relaxation, such as lavender and chamomile. While others can be more invigorating like peppermint and lime.
In this podcast episode, Jennifer shares
- The importance of Mindset and motivation, overcome limiting beliefs hindering your potential and to you can move forward towards your focus
- Integrative approach for health and life with daily habits, healthy routines and rebounding
- Developing a daily connection with yourself to unblock barriers and let talent shine through
- Why mindset and motivation are needed to infuse sanity versus overwhelm, focus versus unintentional wandering and energy versus exhaustion
- How Jennifer climbed her mindset mountain with mindshifting and reflection:
- Aromatherapy and herbs for mind, body, and soul authenticity
- Aromatherapy benefits
- How aromatherapy works & outcomes for mind-body alignment
- How to choose what you need mentally, emotionally, and physically to achieve your goals dreams)
- Scents and recipes for mindset & motivation
- How to use essential oils
- You hold the C.A.R.D.S to a consistent mindset
- Motivational tips and action steps
Learn more about Jennifer Pressimone.
Article References: JennScents Holistic Comprehensive Guide, JennScents Aromaversity Classes, JennScents E-books and Reference Material
Author: Jennifer Pressimone, Entrepreneur, Formulator, Author
Jennifer Pressimone is an aromatherapy entrepreneur (an Aromapreneur™). She is the founder and President of JennScents®, Inc. and the JennScents Aromaversity®. She is the Vice-President and Regional Florida Director of Central Florida for the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA). Jennifer has build, managed and maintained several health and wellness businesses over the last 20 years. She is an incredibly gifted essential oil formulator, aromatherapy educator, public speaker, herbalist, author and philanthropist. She leads with passion, experience and heart to inspire, empower and motivate others to not only follow their dreams, but crush it, realizing more than they ever imagined possible. Jennifer is a life coach and business mentor. She received her Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from the University of Central Florida, and has thousands of hours in continuing education in many health and wellness topics. Her specialties include mind-body health, gastrointestinal health and cognitive aromatherapy for humans and pets.
Disclaimers: Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prescribe. It is recommended that if serious health issues exist, you consult a licensed medical provider. JennScents does not assume liability or responsibility for the use and/or misuse of this information.