Stay Connected!Subscribe to our newsletter
Birch (Betula lenta) essential oil, steam distilled comes from the bark, has a sweet, sharp, camphoraceous scent, similar to Wintergreen. Contains 96% Methyl salicylate. Most commonly used for its analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties. Helps calm pain and discomfort, joint aches, and muscle stiffness. Helps enhance mental alertness, concentration, and anxiety.
Safety Guidelines & Precautions before using:
- For external use only.
- Dilute in a fat-soluble carrier before use.
- May cause skin irritation in some people.
- Do not use with or on animals.
- Test patch on a small area.
- Avoid using around the eyes, and do not get into the eyes.
- Use caution with blood thinning medications, those who bruise and bleed easily like the elderly.
- Avoid during pregnancy and nursing.
- Avoid if you have severe liver ailments.
Learn more about birch essential oil in the JennScents Holistic Aromatherapy Comprehensive Guide.