Stay Connected!Subscribe to our newsletter
Aromatherapy is a powerful tool that can support mental, emotional and physical wellness. Enjoy this e-book that shares the basics of aromatherapy. Great for any beginner, and for those wanting a reference guide for choosing essential oils and making recipes. Learn everything you need to know to aromatherapy responsibly. Topics covered in handy dandy e-guide include:
- About Aromatherapy
- What is Phyto-aromatherapy
- How does aromatherapy work
- Aromatherapy benefits
- Aromatherapy history
- How to aromatherapy responsibly with safety guidelines and contraindications
- Aromatherapy quality importance
- Aromatherapy application methods
- Aromatherapy dilution ratios
- Top 10 essential oils
- Aromatherapy carriers & bases
- Aromatherapy recipes for mind & body health
- Essential oil property glossary
- References & resources
This e-book contains excerpts from the JennScents Aromaversity Aromatherapy Certification Program by Clinical Phyto-Aromatherapist, Jennifer Pressimone. She shares her wisdom, personal experience and educational training in this must-have aromatherapy basics ebook. Enjoy!
This e-book will be available as a digital download after purchase. e-Book is in PDF format.
Want more aromatherapy nuggets? Check out our Blog filled with lots of aromatherapy everything from specific topics such as headaches and ADHD, to personal growth support using aromatherapy, business tips and essential oil personality profiles.
Other References you might like:
Essential oil FAQ Page
Diffusing Essential Oils