Advanced Holistic PhytoAromatherapy Blending Techniques is a Level 2 course designed to help you effectively, accurately and confidently practice and develop your blending and formulation skills. Jennifer Pressimone shares her trade secrets for blending powerful, intentful, therapeutic and effective blends for yourself, your family, friends, community and clients. Learn about various blending technique and styles, when and how to use certain blending techniques to achieve specific goals, how to integrate several techniques and why, as well as lots of blending exercises to put your skills into action. Practice! Practice! Practice! This course includes e-workbook, instructional and demonstration webinars for each lesson, course work, case studies and a certificate of achievement. CEU credits available for Licensed Massage Therapists. NAHA Level 2 approved, NCBTMB Certified.
*Introduction to Holistic Aromatherapy and Advanced Holistic Aromatherapy are prerequisites for all Level 2 courses and those seeking 2 Professional Aromatherapy Certification. Visit www.JennScents.com for more details and to register for an account.
- Introduction to the Holistic Aromatherapy Approaches & Historical Blending
- Safety Guidelines & Quality Assurance
- Olfaction Physiology, Perception & Benefits, Limbic System, Science, & Gut-Brain Connection
- Concept to Creation: Assessment to Integrative Approaches
- Art of Blending: Journey of a Blender
- Building an Aromatic Team
- Alchemy in Action: Combining Essential Oils & Carriers, Application Methods
- Essential Oil & Client Evaluation Techniques – Olfactory Sensory Testing®,, Niche Methods
- Advanced Blending Techniques: Layering
- Formulating the Blend
- Case Study Demonstrations & References