Becoming A Scentpreneur™?
An Scentpreneur™ or Aromapreneur™ is a trailblazer. A visionary. One who provides solutions for current problems as well as unforeseen problems that that could affect one’s daily life. A person who can develop a vision of sharing aromatherapy, coupled with the mission of bringing greater awareness in the field and development of aromatics can be an effective Scentpreneur™. Empowering others with knowledge and skills to increase their value and pursue their own aromatic journey along with the inspiration to pay those lessons forward to future generations. Are you an Scentpreneur™? Do you want to become an Scentpreneur™? The JennScents Aromaversity® can help you achieve your aromatic dreams and goals.
Now that you have decided to marry your passion and business-sense, what types of opportunities do you have to be a Scentpreneur™? First, assess your current skill level, educational background, education needed, support system, tools you have and ones that are needed, as well as what makes you happy and brings you joy. One successful key to having a thriving and fulfilling business, is to do something you love, and that inspires you to be you everyday. Let’s look at some niche fields in aromatherapy for you to shine.
- Become a teacher of classes and certification courses
- Guest speaker sharing aromatherapy knowledge and awareness
- Writer and blogger
- Consultant offering for personal and professional services
- Formulator of essential oil blends, products and integrative health programs
- Blender: be the one who gets to make up the products and add in all of the ingredients to make a masterpiece
- Start your own Aromatherapy Custom Blending Bar
- Scentpreneur™: start, manage and operate an aromatherapy business, guiding others to run each division whether products or services
- Aromatherapy marketer: specialize in marketing for aromatherapy businesses
- Aromatherapy technology: invent the latest aromatic gadgets, apps and graphics to further develop and integrate technology in
- Aromatherapy Event Planner and Coordinator: help plan and coordinate aromatherapy activities for conventions, conferences or corporate wellness seminars and events
Build you aromatic dream. Make a plan. Put your plan into action by creating action steps that move you towards your goal, each day. Take action, then repeat. Simple, right? Well, I know, it is easier said than done. You have to first connect to your why, and know your purpose Why is this important to you and why do you want to do this? This will help you lead your business with heart. So, plant purpose and goals. Water it with enthusiasm, commitment and devotion. then, watch it grow. You will need to prune it as needed which means you will make adjustments along the way, shift and change directions when needed and be flexible when all of this happens. most of the time, our journey knows better than we do, of what we need and who needs our help.
Business Growth Strategies
Building a solid business strategy can help you connect stronger to your mission which will drive your goals. Not only do you need to create a plan, but you need to review it at least every quarter to make sure you are moving in the direction you need to. If anything is pulling you away from your goals and mission, clean out the clutter, remove distractions and focus on time management. Create new solutions and niche ideas to keep you fresh, relevant and moving forward in business. You may need to refresh your support system to keep you motivated and on target.
BusinessMind Scents: Essential Oils for the Scentpreneur™
- Orange will enhance your creativity and provoke a sense of fun and enthisiasm
- Lavender and Geranium will help you maintain balance and harmony
- Frankincense will help you stay connected and grounded to your authentic self and mission at hand
- Eucalyptus will help you to not feel so overwhelmed
- Patchouli folklore has been said to enhance financial prosperity, as well as Cinnamon
New Project Inspiration Blend
In a 2 ounce spray bottle, combine these essential oils with 2 ounces liquid Plant Enzymes and use as a room and body spray. Use throughout the brainstorming and planning times, as well as times when you need inspiration and motivation.
- 5 drops Orange (Citrus sinensis)
- 4 drops Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zylancium)
- 4 drop Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- 2 drops Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
- 3 drops Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- 2 drops Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- 1 drop Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
The information shared was created solely by Certified Clinical Phyto-Aromatherapist & Scentpreneur™, Jennifer H. Pressimone. Copyright 2018. No portion of this content may be reproduced, shared, or copied without written permission from the author. Any such reproduction in any form would constitute plagiarism.
References: This blog contains excerpts from JennScents Aromaversity Certification Courses, Business Development I & II, JennScents Corporate Personal Growth Workshop, www.JennScents.com. and the JennScents Holistic Aromatherapy Comprehensive Guide.Tags: aroma therapy, aromatherapist, Aromatherapy, aromatherapy benefits, aromatherapy bug spray, aromatherapy certification, aromatherapy certification programs, aromatherapy classes nyc, aromatherapy classes online, aromatherapy courses, aromatherapy courses online, aromatherapy definition, aromatherapy education, aromatherapy essential oil, aromatherapy for acne, aromatherapy for allergy, aromatherapy for anxiety, aromatherapy for bug bites, aromatherapy for cold, aromatherapy for cough, aromatherapy for dogs, aromatherapy for hair, aromatherapy for headache, aromatherapy for pancreas, aromatherapy for poison ivy, aromatherapy for sleep, aromatherapy for sunburn, aromatherapy for weight loss, aromatherapy history, aromatherapy massage, aromatherapy massage therapist, aromatherapy nurses, aromatherapy oils, aromatherapy online course certification, aromatherapy recipe, aromatherapy training, aromatherapy uses, benefits of essential oils, business entrepreneur, candles, ce broker, certification, clinical aromatherapy, definition of essential oils, depression, diffuser, essential, essential oil bug spray, essential oil diode, essential oil for acne, essential oil for allergies, essential oil for bug bites, essential oil for cold, essential oil for cough, essential oil for dogs, essential oil for emf, essential oil for hair, essential oil for headache, essential oil for pancreas, essential oil for poison ivy, essential oil for sleep, essential oil for sunburn, essential oil for weight loss, essential oil guide, essential oil recipe, Essential Oils, essential oils for anxiety, frankincense essential oil, Holistic Aromatherapy, lavender essential oil, lemon essential oil, mountain aromatherapy, mountain essential oil, naha, naha aromatherapy, national association holistic aromatherapy, ncbtmb, necklace, nut free carrier, nut free essential oil, oils, online aromatherapy certification, patchouli essential oil, peppermint essential oil, professional aromatherapy, pure aromatherapy, pure essential oils, rose essential oil, rosemary essential oil, scents, what are essential oils oregano essential oil, what is an essential oil, what is aromatherapy, what is essential oil