Wintergreen Essential Oil 15mL
$35.00+ Free Shipping
Wintergreen essential oil, Gaultheria procumbens. Scientifically shown to possess analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, and decongestant properties. Used often for muscle and nerve pain relief, respiratory and sinus congestion, and nausea.
Safety Guidelines & Precautions before using:
- For external use only.
- Dilute in a fat-soluble carrier before use.
- May cause skin irritation in some people.
- Do not use with or on animals.
- Test patch on a small area.
- Avoid using around the eyes, and do not get into the eyes.
- Use caution with blood thinning medications, those who bruise and bleed easily like the elderly.
- Avoid during pregnancy and nursing.
- Avoid if you have severe liver ailments.
Learn more about Wintergreen essential oil in the JennScents Holistic Aromatherapy Comprehensive Guide.